1.2.10





Hello, my name is Grover, and I want to live forever. Or, at least, to become a good writer, which is, in fact, pretty much the same thing. I use words to catch the world in one frame, since the beginning of time, my time. Words are my wisdom, my question and my doubt. They are the most sincere way to describe myself, and to discover you. But what do I say when there is not a word to reveal this that I am feeling? How can I refer to the unpronounceable expression I read in your eyes? What does that subtle touch in your lips mean? What can I say when there is nothing to be said? Am I condemned to silence? I began to die since the day I was born. My body is bigger than before, and my eyes more tired than ever. But I know that the word is becoming stronger, sometimes even stronger than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

territorius@gmail.com